Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Latelies- Come With Me!

Today, you get to come with me for my Thursday morning routine.

It's a longer video, but you get to see more spinets of my life, and I had fun being with you all throughout my day.

So, welcome to my world!






We're getting into the Christmas spirit already!
Bobby and I had fun this week starting our prowl for some good Christmas presents for our kiddos. If you have young kids, what kinds of things are you planning to get them? We'd love some idea!
  We also did the whole "Trick or Treat" things with our babes. So fun! Holidays are really rich and meaningful with kids. Seeing their joy is indescribable. It's like being a kid all over again.
Here are a few pictures of our soccer player and "Tinkerbell" on Halloween.











Washington, sweet Washington, how I love thee.
My status update from yesterday sums it up...

"Wowza- Today marks two years that our family has been back in WA... Grace, growth, strength, restoration, wholeness, freedom, joy, gratefulness, peace, and hope are just a few words I think of when I reflect on these last 2 years."

It's been quite a ride, but I wouldn't change a thing. Here's lots of more years of feeling all of the above, no matter where life takes us.


Mac and Cheese
HERE is the recipe! This is the ultimate comfort food. Seriously. Try it.
Thanks for the recipe, Jayme!

Fresca and I have reconnected this week. It's crisp, citrus-y, and totally refreshing. If you want a light drink, that's carbonated, super delicious, AND has no calories, this is a drink for you!


That's it from me! See you next Thursday!
~Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! I love this Thursday Latelies! Seriously, so awesome. And your kids could not possibly be any cuter. I love the part where Layla is talking about how she knows you love her. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete