Thursday, January 26, 2012

Back and Refreshed!



There are few things I love and enjoy more than good rest.
Seriously, if you gave me a bed to lay in, it wouldn't matter what time of day it was, I would have no problem sleeping in it.

This past weekend, my Santa Barbara trip was a dream. Sleep, no schedule, no responsibility, and no hearing "mommy." For a few short days, it was just me, my mom- who in school most of the time, and the beauty of Santa Barbara coast. I came back ready to face the world, and motherhood, again.

So, naturally this video has to do with some fun things from my weekend getaway.
Everyone should do a weekend getaway if you can.
You wont regret the peace and rest you give yourself.





HERE is a link to the hair video from last week's Thursday Latelies. Try it! Seriously, it taught me how to curl my hair how I've wanted to, but didn't quite know how to do.  You couldn't see the back of my hair in the video, so the picture below shows it. So easy, so fast, and I'm loving the look!





Hammered Gold ring- Similar HERE .
Shellac nails. Picture below gives a good look at both.





Gold chain and Link bracelet- Similar HERE. Fun!
Pictured below.





Target Sweater for under $10 ...Who woulda thunk something that price would be complimented so much?! If Target has any left, go snag one!





I am seriously in. love. with this teal/seafoam/aquamarine color I've been seeing on Pinterest. I'm pretty sure it's quickly becoming my "must have" spring/summer color.
Is it not simply gorgeous?!
What do you all think?!






And for random fun... I'm thinking these pink pants are making my "must have" list, too,




What's reminding you of the
good, wonderful, and lovely this week?

Go check out Bex, to meet some other ladies who are
inspiring and sharing their lives, too.



See you in February!
~Jessica

3 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! The one of you on the plane is so gorgeous. Not sure if it's just me, but the link to "Bex" didn't work. Glad your back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving that aqua color too right now. I don't really own anything in that color, and I haven't started stalking it yet, but I am thinking about buying some paint in that color for the hallway in our house. I think I'm going to have to buy one of those samples though, because it's really hard to tell if it's going to look ok with our 70s orange carpet that we want to put off replacing for as long as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy D~ Thank you, dear friend, for such a nice compliment! I sure miss you! Thanks for letting me know about the link to Bex's page. I fixed it now, so you can head over there if you'd like!

    Amy G~ I don't own anything in that color yet either, haha. It's on my radar though, and I am going to start the hunt to find the perfect aqua/teal outfit and/or pieces :). I was laughing at your "70's orange carpet" reference! My husband and I had a couch the color when we first got married, so it reminded me of that crazy time! Carpet is certainly an expensive project, indeed! A teal wall would be pretty darn cool, though :). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete