Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thursday Latelies- Pinterest Fun!


Welcome to 2012!
Despite my pessimism surrounding the month of January (which I talk about in this week's videos), I am actually having a decent start to the new year. I hope the same for you, my friends.

I actually did some of the things that I pinned on Pinterest recently, so this week is dedicated the website that I can't pull myself away from.

Shall we begin? Ok!





Avocados are a gift to my taste buds. Why I didn't discover this sooner, I do not know. I'm just glad that we have a friendship now.


The lemon/aspirin face mask is wonderful. Boy does this make your skin feel a-ma-zing! Get past the burn, and you'll be happy with the result. Promise. You can do it once a week if you'd like. If you try it, let me know it goes. Below is my experience. Good luck with the burn.... buahahahahaha (evil laugh).





Apple Pie Oatmeal is a huge hit for me. Super healthy, filling, and tasty. Why didn't I try this sooner?! Top it with a pinch or two of brown sugar or some honey, and you have yourself a fine breakfast. The recipe I linked doesn't include cinnamon, but I would recommend it- it adds to the flavor. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have this week!


"Apple Pie Oatmeal"


Zombies, blood, guts, and gore are not my thing, but a good story is, therefore "The Walking Dead" has been a hit with me and Bobby this week. I was surprised at how much I have liked this show. It's certainly dark, and there isn't a whole lot of warm fuzzies, if you will, but we are hoooooked. We've enjoyed trying to put the pieces of the story together. Season 1 is on "instant stream" on Netflix, and season 2 starts February 12th.


"Downton Abbey" has given me more settling thoughts to fall asleep to, instead of ending the night with psycho zombies on the brain. The story takes place in England during the early nineteen hundreds, and follows a family who owns an enormous estate. The characters are rich, the acting is great, Emmy awarding winning actually, and the stories are very intriguing. Season 1 is on Netflix on "instant stream," and season 2 begins on January 8th.


That wraps it up for me! Have a great weekend, and don't forget to head over to Bex's blog, and see what all the other ladies are loving this week!

See you next week!
~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment