Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday Latelies- I'm a Sucker

Another week has passed, so what better to do, than talk about the things that are bringing us joy.

I've got a few little joys to share with you.




Zumba-ing with Andrea. Oh my, it's like crack. Still loving it!

I'm a sucker for a great nail polish. Essie's Sand Tropez, is no exception. This nude/tan color is rocking my world this week, thanks to Jenny's suggestion. Seriously, it hasn't left my fingernails. If you're looking for the "perfect nude," look no further!




Check out "e.l.f. Makeup Mist and Set" if you want a product that gives your face the last extra touch before heading out. For $3.00, you can't go wrong. I'm a sucker for e.l.f.
The picture below is to show that after I've had make-up on almost 4 hours, it's still pretty fresh because of the mist and set. I ran around a lot this morning, too.


Make-up still fresh after almost 4 hours!
That's good for me :)

Don't ask me why this ice cream, peanut butter, rich yummy sweet lovin' gal, started munching on Starburst Jellybeans this week, but they are a handful of flavor that I'm currently hooked on.

I'm also a sucker for the Target Shoe clearance section. It gets me every time. This week was no exception. Did I need these? No. Did I get them anyway? Yes. Yes, I did. I'm a bug to a light at Target.




Have a wonderful rest of your week!

See you next Thursday!

~Jessica

5 comments:

  1. Okay I am getting ready to Skype/facetime you! But i had to creep by your latelies first. "THEIS" sounded like you had an accent haha I loved it. Yessss life is better shared and good friends do that! :o) Speaking of nail polish and being a brat, you need to put out the dough for butter nail polish I will tell you all about it on Skype. I am interested in the elf mist but scared if it will make me break out. I have nothing to say about jellybeans. I hate jellybeans. haha BUT glad you are loving them. And remember my shoe number? you are going to catch up with me haha. How do you think I got up to that number: target clearance baby!!! Oh and PS. If you subscribe to my youtube channel I just started to post weekly choreography so you could rumba/cardio dance with me even though we are in different states! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Sand Tropez and love it! A good friend bought it and loved it and told me about it. I have another Essie color that I am dying to try soon "Go Overboard" it's a deep blue. I feel the same way about sweets...go big or go home! ha! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenny~ My favorite part of your comment was "I have nothing to say about jellybeans." I laughed at that for some reason :). I am totally going to check out your choreography on youtube. That's awesome you're doing that. Can't wait to watch! Yes, I remember your shoe number! I've been sworn to secrecy, but I'll say that I'm probably only halfway to your number. I gotta get going! ;). I know your skin is super sensitive, so I understand the hesitation with the mist. I feel like it would be less likely to make you break out than the makeup itself, since it so lightweight-if that makes sense. If you try it, you could try holding it pretty far from your face, so you only get a little amount, and see how your skin reacts. Let me know what you think if you try it!

    Hi Nicole! Isn't Sand Tropez the perfect nude?! So fun you have it too! I'll have to look into "Go Overboard." It's sounds really pretty! The other Essie color I have that I am in love with is, "Tart Deco." It's a coral/orange color, and so perfect for spring. It's such a great brand! I'm glad you share the same sentiments about sweets! If you're going to eat something sweet, you better go out with a bang- it's a waste of dessert if you don't, haha! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just made my way over from Jenny Lynne's blog and I'm glad I did. It's nice to find someone with the same views on dessert. ;)

    Have a wonderful day!

    Emily

    PS Those shoes are KILLER and sending me to Target right. now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! I'm so glad you stopped by to say hello! Funny enough, I had just watched a few of your TL videos, then I got your comment, haha. I've been meaning to head over to your blog and comment, but have been a horrible comment-er, so thanks for saying hi first- even though you didn't know I had been meaning to, haha... I always know that I'll get along well with someone when they share my love of sweets :). I glad you are that way!

      Did you find those shoes at your Target?! I hope so! There are still a few pairs up here in WA at my Target, so maybe they are still holding out!

      Delete