Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday Latelies- Butter Butter


This is the last Thursday Latelies in April! Wowza!

What are you loving this week?



Butter Nail polish- Toxin free, great coverage, unique colors, wears well. It may be $14.00 a bottle, but if you love nail polish, and use it often, this is another great brand to try. Thank you, Andrea, for letting me test drive your "Queen Vic!"

Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares- If you know how to moderate your sweets intake, then you can just break off a few squares and get your fix. If you're me, you'll eat all 16 squares in one sitting. Yup, that's what I call satisfying a sweet tooth. Yum.

B.O.B. "So Good"- A fun, carefree, spring/summer song that I've been jammin' to this week.



Lighter days, dinner on the deck, and playing outside until the sun goes down, are all reason why I love the Spring and Summer here in WA. Can you blame me? Look at this picture!



Enjoy the rest of your week!
See you in May!
~Jessica
                      

3 comments:

  1. Glad you came to your senses about those jellybeans...haha j/k...but those Reese's look yummo! Anything with chocolate and peanut butter rule in my world ;)

    I've seen Butter online and it gets great reviews. They do offer some great colors as well. I may have to try it. I tried "Go Overboard" I want to love it...I really really do it just wasn't so. I do love Tart Deco though! That is a great color...so summer too!

    B.O.B. love it! Great song!

    Ah...that pic of WA is beautiful! Have I fully expressed my love for the pacific northwest before...well I really love it there. What a wonderful place to live!

    Oh! And I updated my blog...not much to it just a pic and short update on why I've been MIA from blogging. www.adventuresofthelilchef.blogspot.com

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness, I smiled SO BIG when Cullen was hearing my name and said "Giffin! Giffin!" Love that kiddo. Griffin yells "Mommy Cullen!!" anytime we drive by the old Ballys and that Starbucks in Factoria.

    You are so welcome for the borrow. Now we need to make the trek down to Ulta! Another good brand is Zoya, and I think they are also natural but more in the Essie price range. They have it at Ulta, too.

    Yum to those Reeses squares... did I ever tell you about the Reeses Ice cream things? I ate a whole box by myself in the last few days. Looks like we will both be sweating away our Reeses at Zumba next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole~ I have definitely given up jelly beans now, haha! It was a quick run! I back to my reese's and ice cream :) ...I tried "Go Overboard" at Target, after hearing about it from you,and I'm with you, I wanted to like it, but I was disappointed that I didn't. Good call! Tart Deco is still way up high on my list! ...I love the Pacific Northwest too! Sometimes I look around me as say, "This is my home?!" I'm so grateful that I live here. Have you visited here before?

    Andrea~ Griffin is so sweet! "Mommy Cullen," I love that that's my name to him :). How funny that after just one time at that Starbucks, he remembers being there. What a sweetie! ...We need to plan a trip to Ulta soon! I want to try some Zoya, and take the plunge with "Butter." ...Those Reeses ice cream bars, make my mouth water just thinking about them! We'll have to eat them together sometime ;).

    ReplyDelete