Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thursday Latelies

It's Thursday!
Let's talk about what we're loving!

Diptic is a great application for multiple pictures in one frame. Pick your layout, select which pictures you want in each section, and export them to instagram. Easy peezy! I'm hooked!




Super Retro is also a great photo app. Check it out if you want more filtering and coloring options.
These covers of Goyte, "Somebody That I Used To Know" are making me love the original song. I may like the covers a little better, but it's sure growing on me.

Pentatonix- Winners of the "Sing-Off" last season. They were my favorite on the show and this proves why. They are fantastic.



The band, Walk Off the Earth, covered the song as well. Equally as good in its own way.



That's it for me this week! Be sure to tell my dear friend, Jenny, happy birthday
on Tuesday, the 17th!

See you next week!
~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment