Thursday, April 5, 2012

Feeling Blue

I've heard birds chirping in the mornings
and the smell of fresh blooms this week.

Spring is here!



Have you had a good week? I sure hope so!




NYC Nail polish in Blues!

-Pier 17
-Water Street Blue
-East Village

Top: Water Street Blue
Bottom: Pier 17
Not Pictured: East Village (see website)


Nail drying tip:
Run you nails under ice cold water for a few seconds.
You can do one finger at a time or move your fingers back and forth, through the water.
I personally like doing it one finger at a time.
I can't say there's magic in this tip, I just know it works for me!


Nude Heels
Target, I love you. You always seem to surprise me with little gems.
Like these beauties below.
$7.70,  and one pair left that was just my size.
I may not have anywhere to go in these, and might break my ankle even if I did,
but I sure am glad they're a part of my closet.
Similar here.




Kids say funny things
Especially this kid...




"Mommy, when you're grumpy, you feel like a zombie."
and

"Daddy will you get some more 'poopoo pops' at the store."

(referring to Cocos Puffs)


Happy Easter!
~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment