Thursday, May 3, 2012

Farewell to Thursday Latelies

FAREWELL THURSDAY LATELIES!

This week wraps up Thursday Latelies for me, after almost an entire year! What a great year it has been doing these videos each week. Don't fret though, new things are coming, and I'll still be doing videos. I'm excited about the direction "It's All in Your Head" is going. Come along!


Here's a blast from the past.
My first Thursday Latelies!

 



And my favorite Thursday Latelies of the year!
Duh, Hunger Games with Jenny!

I think it sums up my TL experience pretty well.





Jenny and I have a few things up our sleeve, and will be teaming up to do a new segment in place of Thursday Latelies. If you've found me or her from Bex's site, feel free to come over to our neck of the internet, if you will, and follow us on our blogs, since we will no longer be linking up there. How fun it would be to stay connected with you!

Thanks for such a great year of new connections, growth, and friendship. I'm so grateful. Here's to another year of it!

See you very soon!
~Jessica

3 comments:

  1. So glad you will continue to post here! I am following you now so I can keep up with you. Excited to see what the future holds for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, you are absolutely adorable! and i'm excited for where your blog is headed :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nicole! Thanks so much for your kind words! I'm excited to be following you now :). It's fun to have connected with you! Can't wait to continue keeping in touch through our blogs!

    Hi TJ~ So nice to meet you! Thank you so much for stopping by and giving me such a sweet compliment and words of encouragement! I'm going to hop over to your blog and check it out!

    ReplyDelete