Thursday, May 24, 2012

John Mayer Kicks Ass



This episode is dedicated to the love my music life, and a movie that exceeded my expectations.




John Mayer did it again, folks. He created some fantastic music that makes me feel, think, and fall in love with music all over again. Dear John, my heart will forever be entangled in your songs.


"Born and Raised" gets the POW! Award


The Hurt Locker surprised me with its original story and great acting. If you're looking for a great movie, with a story that is compelling, see the this movie.
I liked it so much, I'm giving it the POW! Award




Go check out Jenny's blog and see what's kicking ass in her neck of the woods!

What's kicking ass in your world? Movies, Music, Products... etc.
Link up below and share it!

Until next time, friends!
~Jessica


2 comments:

  1. Did you see him on WWHL on Bravo? I think it was on Wednesday night? The other guest was Dan Rather. They were a pair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! I just saw this comment for some reason. I didn't see the WWHL when it aired, but I did look it up on youtube, and saw the "marry, shag, kill" segment. I was laughing pretty hard!

      Delete