Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Latelies- Home Sweet Home

Getting back into the real world is tuuuu-uuuufffff 
(yes, I know I spelled tough incorrectly)

But, home is sweet. As Dorothy says, "There's no place like home." Though that's become such a cliche', it couldn't be more true, and I am abundantly grateful
that I love the place I dwell.

See what has made my entry back into real life worth it, in this week's...


  -Why don't you just go ahead and ignore the horribly awkward 
face I'm making because vimeo decided THAT was a good
place to freeze the frame. Or make fun of me. Whatever works.-



Washington is beautiful. I love it here. Here's a few recent
pictures of the place I feel
so lucky to call home.

 Sambica Field

 One of my favorite walking trails

Flowers in the field

 A vibrantly colored tree, and amazing green grass

 Lake Boren. Water. Good for my soul.

 Bellevue Park. Tree tunnel.

Sunset over Lake Sammamish. Home. Wow.

Blackberries are a-maz-ing, and a hint of early fall. Blackberry crisp recipe will have you drooling. Will post soon! Here's Layla picking some berries. So sweet. She's so beautiful.


Check out my friend, Jaclyn's, business, Bel Fiore. Fun hair ties and headbands that are 

soft, pretty, and trendy. You'll be glad you ordered them. They are a great price, too! $2.00 for a hair tie, $4.00 for a headband. There are package deals, as well. Here is a close up picture of a black and white combo I like, and a little idea of what the headband looks like.

 Hair Ties/Stackable bracelets

 Purple Headband 

Sassy lil Thangz is my friend, Cheyanne's, business. She is a crafty one, and makes 
anything you could want! Check her out if you have something custom
or crafty that you are interested in. She's great! Below are the letters she made for my kiddos.



Support small businesses!


Nail fun thanks to Pinterest! I'm going to have to get some new colors
soon to try these :)

"Falling" Glitter

Polka Dots 

See you August 18th
That's next Thursday, by the way :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are home!!! I missed you! I finally watched last week's and this one tonight!!! I loved both!! You are adorable. love all your nail ideas, you are too funny with all the different fingers, haha. i die. haha. maybe next week that will be the word(s) of the week!! :o)

    ReplyDelete