Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday Latelies- Hawaii Round 2

You know how when you are at the end of your vacation, you start anticipating real life again?

Why on earth would I want to leave this?!!


Well, doing this week's video with BEX is my antidote to life creeping me up on me, reminding me of the amazing trip we've had.

So come see what this THURSDAY LATELIES VIDEO is all about!


  


HERE is a link to info about a Kindle. My reading life has thanked me for this amazing piece of technology!



Cheetos Natural White Cheddar Puffs make my mouth so happy. They've been the perfect beach treat!
You should try them for a taste of yummyness is your mouth :)








I've been loving the look of a waterfall braid. Left is what I was shooting for. Right is my attempt. You gotta start somewhere!















HERE is a tutorial on how to do one version of the braid. There are a ton of different ways, so have fun playing around!


Remember the story I told you last week about Rachel. Her charity:water campaign is still climbing! check out her page to learn more or donate. It's almost at $800,000. I'm crossing my fingers for a million!



Lastly, below are a lots of pictures of the highlights from our last week in Kauai. Enjoy!

QUEENS BATH





 KIPU FALLS








SUNSET AT LUMAHI BEACH









DATE NIGHT AT BOBBY V'S





KIDDOS







see you back in seattle!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy hearing your stories, thanks for sharing!!! I love that Bobby reads, Jeff doesn't HAHA. But I don't really do cheetoh's but I might try them, I do like baked ruffles with sour cream and cheddar, they are in a similar looking bag. I really like the picture of all of your feet in a circle. Great photo. PIN-WORTHY haha. And oh I am loving the Layla phrase's of the week.

    ReplyDelete