Thursday, February 23, 2012

Color My World

This has been a colorful week for me!

Seeing all these amazingly beautiful colors trend is kind of fun. I'm starting small, but loving the pops of color I'm adding to my life.

Check out the video to see!





White Skinny Jeans- I may be crazy to rock white pants, but I am so excited to have added them to my wardrobe. Bring it on spaghetti!

Teal Clutch- I couldn't find it online. It was $12.99, from Target. Pictured below.



Nail polish is so fun. I love using it to add some brightness and color to my world.
Sally Hansen- Snappy Sorbet (love the color hate this line)
Sally Hansen- Mint Sorbet (no complaints)

Statement Rings are a fun way to show your unique personality. And yet another way, to add color your world. Forever 21 has great accessories. Here are the ones I picked up from there.





"Hunger Games" movie tickets are purchased!
Dear Midnight Showing, Jenny and I are coming for you!
Andrea, wanna join us?! :)




Go enjoy the rest of your week! What is coloring your world?

Come back next Thursday for a special edition of Thursday Latelies!
~Jessica

4 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is right or not, but I always feel like it's "ok" to wear white when Spring rolls around. That's how I look at the rule anyway! LOVE that clutch, great find! And I totally get what you're saying about the nail polish you didn't like... I hate when it doesn't go on well too! And I love that mint one too... I've been looking for a good mint one to get! And those rings are great! And OH. SO. EXCITED. for the Hunger Games!! Can't wait!! = )

    And this is a novel... Sorry, but you had so much great stuff! = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt so VIP since I knew most of your TL!!! :o) Glad you got to spend money on yourself! You rock those white pants with your skinny legs girl! There is always bleach. Funny thing I LOVE the Insta Dry. It is the one i have talked about on my blog multiple times. haha. And I have the mint color you shared but in the Insta Dry collection though and I talked about it on TL before too. I never had the chip problem. I always do two coats and I love the consistency. haha I am laughing listening to you. Haha pulled a Jenny Lynne! LOVE it. Love your new rings. And you already saw my collection so you know I am a firm believer in statement rings, that is Thanks to Nelly. Can't wait for March!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your new stuff! I'm dying for some white jeans! I would love some teal ones! That's one of my fav colors. I have a few of the Insta Dry polishes and I'm not a huge fan of it. I find that it just doesn't last...chips. I have actually found some great polishes at Walmart (I hardly ever shop there but happened to find these one day) I like the Pure Ice brand it's like under $2 and it lasts all week! I'm loving it! Clutch and rings are super super cute! Love, love, love all of it! Yay for your new stuff! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete