Thursday, February 9, 2012

We Like to Party!


Happy Thursday!

What are YOU loving this week?

I'm loving parties. Birthday parties, and songs about parties. It's just been my thing.

So let's talk about it!
Below are my goodies.





Our little guy is officially 2-What?
Happy Birthday, Cullen!





Oreo Cupcakes are a must try. No excuses. Go make them NOW!
Thanks, Rach, for the inspiration AND the posting recipe.



Garnier Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller. Thanks to Lindsey, from Flimsy Lindsey, for the suggestion!

e.l.f bronzer and blush duo. Hey, for $3.00, you can't go wrong!


Song of the Week

I don't own a single Beyonce' album, and personally would not say that I am super into her. She's beautiful, creative, and a strong woman, not doubt, BUT, I don't fancy her music. I guess there are exceptions to every rule. Though the silly, fictional word "Swagu" appears in the song, I can't get it out of my head and off of repeat. Funny, I know. I'm not saying that this is the best song ever. Please don't hear me say that! It's just chill, the lyrics are complete fluff, and there really isn't much substance to it- and sometimes that's just the kind of song you need/want for your week.
Thank you to Lindsey, from Merely a Mouthpiece, for posting this song for me to find!
Are you all ready for the ridiculous-ness that is this song? Watch below :).





Now go have yourself a great rest of the week!
~Jessica

2 comments:

  1. Laughing about the cupcakes -- I declared in January that calories consumed in celebration of your child's birthday do not count ;) With two kids born within 9 days, my scale begs to differ but whatevs.
    I use that eye roller, too! Garnier actually makes really nice skin stuff I have found. I also use this maybelline under eye concealer over it that is similar, Mama needs all the help she can get! I'll show ya next time we get together.

    Can't take credit for the eyebrow trick but I am gonna steal it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE that you have declared that calories consumed on birthdays don't count. I think I'm going to adopt that rule for our house too- it's quite brilliant! I'm with you, I need all the help I can get too! Those silly kiddos make my eyes look sleepy!

    ReplyDelete