Friday, March 23, 2012

Down With the Capital

This "Thursday Latelies" is coming to you a day late because of the monumental day I had yesterday.

Can you guess why it was such a huge day?!

Yup- Hunger Games!! AND Jenny is here with me.
So. Much. Fun.

Andrea joined us for Hunger Games too, and that was the cherry on top! We had a bitchin good time!

So, welcome to Thursday Latelies- Special Edition: Hunger Games




We had Starbucks, popcorn, cupcakes, laughter, and whole lotta fun.







 
What did you do this week that

 brought you some fun and joy?

May the Odds Be Ever in Your Favor
~Jessica

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! Such a fun Thursday Latelies. I'm really glad you had such a wonderful visit. Thank you so much for the shout out! I totally told Ryan that I am somehow seeing the next movie with you girls and he is fine with it. We need to make it happen. :)

    And maybe for the third one I can convince you to come to Cincinnati. It certainly isn't as amazing as the place where dreams come true, but.... I have time to think up a cool slogan between now and then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just now getting around to watching this! I wish we were doing it again tonight - it was such a wonderful night. I really love you both and am so glad we are real life friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of this! PS, I may be moving to Seattle in a year!

    ReplyDelete