Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Latelie!

Happy Thursday, friends! 

It's so fun to link up with Bex A Style Diary, and do "Thursday Latelies!" Are you all having a good week? I hope so.

I'm just throwing this out there...apparently, I had lots to say this week, so it's a long video. Whatevs, I just love talking with you! :)

I play a song and a voice clip that is significantly louder when played, so feel free to turn down your volume, so you don't go deaf or fall out of your seat, terrified, with how loud it is. You've been warned!


Want more info about anything I talked about? Check it out below...


Go play in the water! Do some paddle boarding, guys- it's a blast-y blast. Since I didn't document my paddle boarding experience, which would have been both hilarious and blackmail material all in one, below shows a few pictures of what it is.


 









Did you like "Somewhere Only We Know," by Keane? I'm lo-ving it! Watch the video HERE and buy their album or just the song on itunes. Ignore the stupid "xfinity" ad before the video. I hate it when ads come on first. Ugh. Hang in there, it's worth it!

And if you're like me and get into a good love story, HERE is the link to the scene from "He's Just Not That Into You," that I mentioned the song was in. What can I say, I'm a cheesy romantic at heart :)

If you want to listen to Cullen's sweet little voice again, I play the voice clip at 9 minutes 45 seconds, so you can jump right to that spot! I've played it over and over :)

Have a great rest of your week!






No comments:

Post a Comment