Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday Latelie- I'm a Cheap-O and Can't Stop Pinning!

 Linkin' up with Bex...A Style Diary on Thursday's is quickly becoming 
one of my favorite parts of the week!

Life is so much better when you share it with others. 
Thanks for letting me share my life with YOU!

THURSDAY LATELIE VIDEO HERE 
Please excuse the hilariously awkward look on my face, where the video decided to pause! 



 Tillamook's Udderly Chocolate ice cream is directly from heaven. No joke. Try it if you get the chance. Info HERE



This is what Jergen's Natural Glow lotion looks like. There are a few different shades to compliment your skin. RIGHT HERE are some tips about how to get the best results, info on the product, and a display of their other "Natural Glow" products. This stuff is fan-tas-tic!



You want some hot pink lips? Check out my new lip stain HERE! It's sold at Target, but maybe other places too- you can look through the website to see. I like their other products as well, and like I said, the price is great!



Ok friends, Pinterest is my new obsession! You can check out my page HERE. If you'd like to start your own Pinterest page, send me an email with your email address at 

jmcadriel@gmail.com

and I'll be happy to send you an invite, so can get started! 

A few other peoples' Pinterest pages I like, and "repin" from often, are...


and


So, check them out as well! They're my good buds ;)

Now, let's share ideas together!!

Keep your eyes on the good, beautiful, and lovely this week! 
See you in Kauai next Thursday!







 


7 comments:

  1. Ok loved the from normal to pumpkin!!! haha so funny! I am blessed to have Italian olive skin so mostly I need 10 mins in the sun to darken up but during winter I loose all my color I looked into lotions before but I am hypersensitive to smells, so how does it smell???
    Next love the stain gloss, I am not a color girl really either, I am going to look into different shades b/c I am not a pink lady. Love that I texted you during this!!! hahahaha Awesome!
    Love Pinterest! Thanks for linking me up! I love following you too.
    MY FAVE IS DEF GOING TO BE LAYLA PHRASE OF THE WEEK!!!!! I am looking forward to those!!!
    You are adorable through out the video! Def can tell you are genuine and sweet and very natural!! xoxo LOVE! See ya next week in hawaii!!! Can't wait for that video

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked my "normal to pumpkin" comment, haha!

    Lucky Italian, you! I can eventually get a tan, but it takes a few. I'm pretty fare skinned, so it takes more than 10 minutes for me. I wish I was more olive-y because I love being tan ;)

    Funny enough, I am SO sensitive to smell as well. On our next Skype date, remind me to tell you about being an HSP... I'll explain, I promise. Sensitive smell is part of that. I LOVE the way this smells! It's not strong at all, and it almost has a soft sweet smell when it dries. It always reminds me of graham crackers for some reason, haha. It's really tame though!

    You inspired my Layla Phrase of the Week! Remember you mentioned that a few months back? After this week, I knew I had to get going on it, haha!

    Thanks for your constant love and encouragement! You're a keeper, my friend! I love your "pillow talk" video this week- You are very natural as well and super fun to watch! I always feel close to you when I'm watching them- Hope that didn't sound creepy, haha!

    Ok, I could go on forever, haha! We'll talk soon! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I just re-read the comment I posted and I must drive you crazy. I am sorry I don't punctuate and I know I wrote loose and I meant lose* I swear I know the difference!!! promise!!
    I totally forgot about the Layla thing, haha no wonder I loved it. THANK YOU for your encouragment to me. Like you said I can go on forever and we have a skype date planned so I am going to spare the public another long comment and end it here. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi! i'm bug from abugandbird.com and today was my first thursday lately, i wanted to make my rounds and say 'hello' to everyone

    enjoy hawaii, it's winter here in sydney and we're planning a quick weekend vacation to a northern beach destination soon to warm up and get us excited about spring

    that ice cream looks extremely sinful, and i would eat tons of it too!

    i have nothing but positive things to say about that jergens lotion, i've used it for 3 summers in a row while i lived in the states and it works so well and naturally

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for a Hawaiian vacation! That would make anyone perk up ;)
    That ice cream does look yummy. and you're right, somedays you just need to indulge. Agreed, Jergens lotion is very nice and easy on the self tanning. I LOVE elf make up! I've seen the lip stain and haven't picked it up yet but now i'm thinking i need to give it a try.

    I'm so glad you link up on Thursdays,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Bug!

    How fun that you are doing Thursday Latelies all the way from Australia! It's a pleasure to meet you :). I look forward to watching your videos each week. I looked at your blog and you and your husband got married on my birthday, and I live in the pacific northwest, so your page felt familiar, haha.

    I love your JCREW dress from last week- nothing like a fun dress to make you feel pretty :)

    And a free tv is awesome! Way to go on fixing it!

    Well, I'll "see" you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Becky!

    Hawaii has definitely perked me up this week :). It's heaven here!

    You should totally try the lip stain! I'm loving it, and it's cheap, so I love it even more, haha.

    Thanks for starting these Thrusday Latelies! I'm loving linking up :)

    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete