Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Latelies!

What's making your world a little brighter this week?

Well, click here to find out what's making my week a good one.
 Then, link up with BEX
to meet more fun ladies with some great things to share.

(There was a weird break in the video- hmmm, I'll have to look into what happened. I was playing around and didn't mean for anything to stay on the video. Also the lighting changes too. Sorry!)

There's nothing like new music. GOOD new music that is.
Allow me to introduce you to...
Young the Giant
My current favorite of their is the song "I Got." Check out itunes for their full album.


I am still hooked on the Hunger Games books.
Book number 3 Mockingjay
is what I'm currently reading.
Don't say anything if you know how it ends- spoilers are not allowed on this blog!
I'll report back when I'm done with the book, but don't say anything to me yet about the third book until then. Only books 1 and 2 please!

The Asiago and Spinach Pasta has been a hit at our house. If you try it, let me know what you think. Also, if you have any quick, easy, and fairly neutral-not crazy dinner ideas, feel free to throw them my way! Oh, and I forgot to mention that I used whole wheat pasta. It's obviously up to you, but I am really loving it.

The Seattle AIDS walk was a great experience. Thanks for letting me share it with you. Here are a few pictures of the event.


My dear friend, Jess, and me at the walk


My girl and me

Post walk view- beautiful!



Stay tuned for next week! Jenny and I will teaming up to do a week long blog series. We cannot wait! October 3rd is when all of the fun starts. Be there.

Got any questions, thoughts, and/or blog ideas for me? I'd love to mull over some questions, and respond via post or comment. I'm always up for a good thought provoking question or idea.

jmcadriel@gmail.com

Thanks for letting me share my life with you- let's do it again next week!

~Jessica

1 comment:

  1. You looks so pretty and sweet when you are singing to Young the Giant. :o) I wish I could cook for you all the time. I will send you a couple links from my blog of recipes you can do, easy and yummy. I LOVE to cook. So excited for next week, it will be a blast. And for the record I do like the hunger games haha. I am just a tough critic and I don't make my judgement until the end when i have digested everything and seen the whole picture. :o) haha. I love getting to see you every week and I am starting to know your "looks" and mannerisms. Funny! :o) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete