Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Grammar Police, Episode 2: The Power of the Apostrophe

The Grammar Police is back after a short hiatus.

This week's episode is very important!

With the New Year coming up, there is bound to be grammar flubs left and right, when talking about plans and events surrounding celebrating the holiday- grammar flubs that should NOT happen!

Watch this week's video to learn how to correctly celebrate the New Year when you post about it on Facebook.





This has been another edition of the Grammar Police.
Ridding you of poor grammar one tiny mistake at time!

See you next week, and remember....



I'm watching you!
~Jessica
aka Self-Appointed Grammar Police



2 comments:

  1. you crack me up. I am not 100% perfect with grammar, for sure, but I really can't stand when people can't figure out some of the basics, like apostrophes. Fun video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rose! I don't have perfect grammar at all, either, but I sure love picking apart the basics :). Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete