Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thursday Latelies- Jet Setting January

Hey Friends!
Did you have a lovely Christmas? I sure hope so!

We had a great day over here. Lots of relaxing, eating, playing, and simply just being together.

I'll admit that I had a little bit of the post Christmas blues this week.
It's quite challenging for me to come down from the high of three months
worth of fun and celebrations.
January is dreary and yucky for me, so my Christmas present cheered me up big time!

Watch this week's video to find out what it is!




I'm going on a mini vacation to Santa Barbara!
A weekend away with my mama, is the perfect gift for this mama!


I'm outta here!


Here is Bobby's Christmas highlight. A huge boot to drink out of!
He's wanted it forever and was surprised big time!




The kids on Christmas Morning with their new "Pillow Pets."




It was so nice to meet Andrea, from Peanut Butter Hand Print. She's a delight! I'm continually grateful for the way that blogging has connected me with such wonderful people. Andrea is no exception! Check out her blog, it's great!


Taylor Swift teamed up with The Civil Wars for the "Hunger Games" soundtrack, and below was the result. You must check it out!





Have a wonderful and safe New Year. As I talked about in this week's episode of "The Grammar Police," please you use correct grammar when talking about how you are going to celebrate.

See you in 2012!
~Jessica

No comments:

Post a Comment