Thursday, December 22, 2011

Thursday Latelies- Starbucks Addict, this is Diet Coke Addict

The world is a better place this week.
Not perfect, but better.
We are almost over our colds, and have gotten out of the house more than we were able to last week, which isn't saying much, considering I walked out of my house a total of 2 times last week.
You get the idea though- things are looking up!

Christmas is 3 days away and I am starting to feel the Christmas spirit again.
It's such a wonderful time of year.

The anticipation of Christmas and few other things have made this a better week.
My favorite thing of the week?
You'll just have to watch the video to find out. I have a special guest with me, too.
You'll see.






HeyTell has revolutionized my life and friendships this week. Thank you, Linda, from Rose a La Mode, for talking about it last week! Jenny and I have not had a shortage of fun and laughs this week using this app. There's nothing like amazing technology to send fun, silly, thoughtful, and sometimes creepy, messages to your friends.  We've even been singing Justin Bieber to each other, too! See, the possibilities are endless.
For reals, folks, this app is a wonderful to stay in touch with people you care about. Check it out, and you can send creepy messages, as well!

Trader Joes Minty Melts are a delicious holiday treat. Bite size chocolate/mint squares, that pop into your mouth so easily, it's like you were destined to eat them. Yum, yum, yum.

I'm enjoying wrapping presents! It's getting me into the Christmas spirit, and to me, symbolizes the start of a fun weekend ahead!





I've just started reading The Scorpio Races.
Have you heard of it? If so, what do you think so far?
Don't give anything away, but I'm curious if you're liking it.
I'm liking it so far!





Well, friends, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and/or Holiday week.
Enjoy the beauty of the season and have lots of fun, and yummy food!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
~Jessica

P.S. I'll be back with another "Grammar Police" episode next week!

3 comments:

  1. haha. It was so fun to watch your video and see the other side of our heytell interaction. Crazy how we both did our code names at the same time. I LOVE it. You said it right when you said "revolutionized" friendships. I said the same thing to Christina when she got it too. This video made me laugh and I am so glad we are friends, long distance at all.
    PS thanks for the book recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg my sister and i both just downloaded the HeyTell....amazing!!! soooo fun! thankyou! Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle~ I'm so glad you're loving it! I can't get enough of HeyTell!

    I love you Jenny!! I so love HeyTelling with you!

    ReplyDelete