Thursday, October 13, 2011

Yellow and Gray Make My Day

I wish you could all have come over today to enjoy the amazingly gorgeous day we had. I mention in my video how perfectly fall today was, but obviously, I couldn't take you on a tour myself, so here is a picture for you, to start us off.



Gorgeous, huh?!
Ok! It's time to link up with BEX and share the things we're loving this week.
I'm liking mustard. Not on my sandwich, though; in my closet.
Check it out!








Before I give you the links to all the things I talked about, I just had to share this picture.
Seriously, where did my baby go? I looked at the picture for the first time yesterday and just about lost it. Bobby and I both said, "She's ours?" What a beautiful little lady we get to have in our lives. We feel truly blessed.



Onto this week's fun items!
Bummer I couldn't find my scarf online to link for you. But, HERE is another scarf about the same color that would probably be lovely lovely.

Lame! My gray and yellow sweater is "out of stock" online. HERE is a link to a similar sweater that I like. But that gray and yellow sure is my fave right now. So sorry about that!

St. Ives has a great Apricot Scrub that my face is enjoying a lot! Use it with Pond's Rejuveness Cream and I think you'll like the results!

I'm enjoying every bite of the Salami and Provolone pizza we keep making. Click HERE for the recipe, and let me know what you think of it!

Shout out to Melina Dennis for doing my hair! I love it. She's got a great blog. Check it out HERE.

You know how I said "Tommy" - the actor that Layla drew, was "dreamy." (and by "dreamy," I mean classic nineties, power ranger, "dreamy.")
Let the picture below, speak for itself.





Thanks to Jenny, for such an awesome week of doing the "Identity Games" series.
I'm looking forward to teaming up again!
Check out our blogs to catch up, if you'd like!


Lastly, I just wanted to say thank you, again, for all of your kind words, support, and encouragement this past month for the Verity Mom contest. I am definitely disappointed today, but not defeated. I'm grateful for such amazing people in my life to walk with me through new journey's and risk taking.
Thank you.


~Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Ok your video skipped the whole time but I got the gist. I LOVE mustard as well, I like anything in the "terd" family. Terd green, Terd yellow, terd orange, terd brown you get it. :o) Next you read my mind, My first fiveways is fiveways to wear a scarf, will be up tomorrow, so hopefully it will help you. LOVE your hair as always as I said before very posh. the super blonde suits you soooo well. hahahaha DREAMY power ranger. hahahaha so funny. i die.

    ReplyDelete